Chief Information Officer - Banking
- 工作地点: Keicho, Ha Nội, Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- 薪资描述: $300000 - $400000 per annum
- 职位类型: 全职
A leading Vietnamese Bank with ambitious plans is looking for a Chief Information Officer to join their head office in Hanoi.The main objective of this position is to direct, develop and implement strategy and IT solutions to align and assist business growth demand and strategy of the Bank.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Chief Information Officer:
- Build up, maintain and develop IT solutions based on strategic business development demands from Business Divisions.
- Lead and facilitate IT units to develop and transfer technology solutions according to Technology Solutions Master Plan.
- Develop and transfer customer-centric technology solutions
- Develop and implement technology infrastructure transformation related to data management, telecommunication, users, security and other technology services.
- Manage third parties’ life-cycle including update, expenses and service quality.
- Improve management system and technology monitoring.
- Identify, analyse technology trend in the market and consult the Bank to upgrade if needed.
- Direct, manage and quality assurance technology projects.
- Manage BAU Technology and technology transformation activities.
- Develop, monitor budget for IT activities annually.
- Ensure all activities in the function followed the Bank’s compliance and regulations, commit to SLAs.
- Identify, manage operational risk and coordinate with other functions to carry out appropriate actions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS of the Chief Information Officer:
- Masters Degree in IT.
- Minimum 08 years experience with application development or IT consulting, analysis, solution development for Banking/ Finance industry.
- Minimum 05 years working as CIO or other leadership positions having led teams of 300+ staff and implementing large scale projects of at least USD 10 mil in value.
- Strong understanding of IT in order to make analysis, selection and consulting on technology solutions (coding languages, technology products, tools.), prefer candidates with Fin Tech background
- Strong understanding and experience with Software development (SDLC), project management and technology infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a larger impact on an organisation and take on a leadership position to drive the growth of the bank to become the No.1 Bank in Vietnam. There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate.
If this is an opportunity that interests you please do send across your profile and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity further.
CIO, CTO, Chief information officer, chief technology officer, Vietnam, Hanoi, bank*, technology, IT