- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 17 Aug 17
Associate – Client Services Support Specialist - Technical Support
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国The Role:
In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in the application of Moody's Analytics credit and market risk management technology. Specifically, you will provide expertise on and assist in troubleshooting aspects relating to the underlying technical architecture of our solutions , with a focus on our customers in the EMEA region.
This is an opportunity to develop your career within the financial services industry in an exciting region. You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research.
You will also ensure our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
You will gain excellent direct exposure to customers whilst maintaining a hands-on relationship with the underlying software.
Key Responsibilities :
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge about Moody's Analytics software products and the environments and platforms they run on.
- Accurately troubleshoot and investigate complex technical issues, responding to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Take ownership of issues, liaising directly with senior-level customer personnel
- Drive problems to successful resolution, coordinating the activities of Moody's internal teams as necessary
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture to the Product Managers.
- Participate in internal projects
- Perform occasional on-site client trips
Moody's Analytics helps capital markets and risk management professionals worldwide respond to an evolving marketplace with confidence. The company offers unique tools and best practices for measuring and managing risk through expertise and experience in credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management.
The Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels or retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA's business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
D - DELIVER INSIGHT
R - RETAIN CLIENTS
I - INVEST IN OUR PEOPLE
V - VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
E - ENGAGE AND COLLABORATE
• Must be educated to degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
• Relevant work experience as a software developer, technical consultant, systems administrator, DBA or technical support specialist
• Interested in developing a career in Finance
• Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
• A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously with some supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's
• Highly organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
• French language skills would be an advantage, but are not mandatory
Specific Technical Experience/Knowledge
Candidate should have knowledge in as many of the following areas as possible:
• Oracle RDBMS / PL/SQL
• J2EE Application Servers such as TOMCAT, WebSphere or JBOSS
• Network technology
• Forensic analysis tools (network packet sniffers, event logs, monitors, debuggers, etc.)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.