- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 24 Aug 17
Client Services & Support Generalist
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国Provide superior customer and external relations as the initial point of contact for a wide range of research and data products by resolving client issues and requests. Additionally, proactively identify new products and sales leads through client interaction.
Customer & External Relations
- Responsible for providing superior customer service as the first point of contact across a wide range of research and data products, ensuring all clients perceive Moody's to be the provider of choice.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails received each day from various sources, including the financial press.
- Conduct on-site product use training.
- Resolve client issues, complete specific client requests, and escalate product specific client requests to the appropriate Service Specialist.
- Facilitate interaction between external clients and internal analysts/economists.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the wider business.
- Inform relationship managers of significant client requests and identify potential sales leads.
- Support new product initiatives and/or marketing campaigns as defined by Marketing team.
- Works under close supervision.
Sales & Customer Service
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) preferred.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another European language desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.