Content Operations Specialist
薪资描述: Market Rate
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
Job Description The Global Marketing team is responsible for all aspects of marketing to the retail, intermediary, institutional, Insurance Asset Management and Financial Institutions Groups channels. Marketing includes event organisation, production of literature, RFPs, PR & presentations and advertising. Positioned within global marketing, the ContentJob Description
The Global Marketing team is responsible for all aspects of marketing to the retail, intermediary, institutional, Insurance Asset Management and Financial Institutions Groups channels. Marketing includes event organisation, production of literature, RFPs, PR & presentations and advertising.
Positioned within global marketing, the Content Operations Specialist administers, manages and enhances content used for marketing, sales and client support. This role includes:
- Being the point of contact and technical specialist of the Qvidian tool (the RFP content system)
- Having ownership and accountability for the system and administering the content within it
- Project managing Qvidian development as required by Marketing Services and other stakeholders
- Contributing towards specific content management initiatives for Marketing Services, Global Marketing, or the Product division
- Actively identifying and investigating content system problems, progress solutions and lead the process of implementing or delivering the solution
- Provide training to users and liaise with external providers when required
- Administration and support for a range of content systems
The job holder will assist the Content Operations Manager by participating in the development and maintenance of content management systems, as well as deputising on some responsibilities for the Manager in their absence.
The job holder will be expected to demonstrate Schroders’ Values: striving for Excellence; working with Innovation & Teamwork; having Passion and Integrity.
The job holder has responsibility to pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them fairly, ensuring that the information provided to clients on products and services is clear and useful and enables them to understand fully what they are being offered. They are required to familiarise themselves fully with the team’s current procedures, FCA compliance requirements, and the principles behind ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ and ‘Conduct Risk’.
Responsibilities & skills
- Co-ordinate the quarterly update cycle of all information contained within Qvidian. This will involve liaising extensively with Product and firmwide subject matter experts to ensure accurate, comprehensive and timely information is provided. Management reporting will be required to be compiled and circulated to Global RFP team heads.
- Lead the development and production of automated client materials, especially Standard RFPs.
- Ongoing administration and maintenance of Qvidian, DotApprove and other content management systems
- Ensuring intra-quarter changes to Schroders’ products and businesses are accurately reflected in the Qvidian database in a timely manner
- Work with senior BDS colleagues to ensure RFP content stored in Qvidian is well-written, grammatically correct and concise
- To ensure that all information within Qvidian is formatted according to house style
- To be the central contact for sourcing firmwide information for RFP teams across the world in relation to specific questions asked in questionnaires that have been previously unseen
- To add additional information to the database as required by content users
- To deputise on DotApprove (the Schroders workflow tool) in the Content Operations Manager’s absence
- To proactively suggest improvements to process, content and structure of existing content systems and contribute to initiatives that enhance the eco-system
- Be responsible for training new users across the business on content systems
- Proactively seek and suggest efficiencies and improvements to inputs from stakeholders and in services provided to our internal clients.
- Support Marketing Services or other Marketing teams in responding to prospects, clients or internal colleagues, as required
- Record and file all workload in accordance with FCA requirements and the process manual
- Liaise with Qvidian and other vendors when required
- Network to build relationships within the wider business for the benefit of the team
Knowledge & experience:
- Demonstrated content management or content project experience
- Financial services or asset management experience is desirable
- Strong team player, with the ability to use own initiative and a self-starter
- Ability to provide guidance and support for the development of their colleagues
- Expert knowledge of Qvidian
- Experience using a variety of content management and workflow applications
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient and well-organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Candidates should be educated to degree-level (or equivalent)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).