- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 24 Aug 17
Credit Sales Specialist - Italian Speaking
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国Moody's Analytics are recruiting a Credit Product Specialist (CPS) to join a growing and successful sales team.
The individual will be responsible for manage full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging off existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations. .
Ensure complete client coverage by calling upon product specialists and other client facing professionals where appropriate.
Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
Market credit risk products to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector globally.
Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships ensuring satisfaction.
Generate new revenue from research and credit products, and defending & growing existing revenue streams.
Work closely and collaborate with Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships within large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
- Experience in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Proven track record of sales capability.
- Ability to sell with a consultative approach.
- Networking skills to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- The communication skills required to retain and build client portfolios.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to
- Fluent in English and Italian is essential.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.3 billion in 2014, employs approximately 9,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 33 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.