Python Software Engineer - CCEM front-office Athena team
- Senior Associate
- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
A chance to join a highly profitable Commodities trading business and deliver the cutting edge trading technology that allows us to stay ahead of our competitors.
The Athena Program is JPMorgan’s innovative and highly visible multi-asset trade capture and risk management application. Candidates who work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile development environment and who have experience and interest in facing CIB Business units (including Front, Middle and Back Offices) as well as secondary Production Support and Operate Technology teams are invited to submit their resume. Roles would face off to business users in FX (Options , Cash etc), Commodities (Metals, Energy, Ags etc) & Emerging Markets teams.
Working with users from the front and middle office to ensure that business requirements are met.
Interact effectively with high-volume trading desks and partner operations areas to understand day-to-day requirements and issues needing timely resolution
Build tools (deal booking, workflow, blotter etc.), reports ( risk, pnl, MIS etc.) and feeds ( market data, reconciliations etc.) to meet various business requirements.
Contribute to inter-team and cross-team efforts to enforce standards and ensure designs adhere to optimum patterns
Strong technologist with experience developing in object oriented languages
- Applied development experience in one or more of object oriented languages such as Python, Java, C++, C#
- Good investment banking experience. Fair understanding of trading and modelling of financial securities
- Good communication skills and past experience working closely with Traders or Quants
- Numerate degree or equivalent (Computer Science , Engineering, Finance, Mathematics)
- Understanding of time value of money, derivatives (Swaps, Options, Forwards). Concepts around pricing, risk management and modelling.
- Experience with Python, especially object oriented programming using Python