- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 17 Aug 17
Regional Account Associate - New Business Development
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国The Regional Account Associate is responsible for leading sales campaigns and participating in new business sales cycles across a multi-territory region. At its core the role is a proactive sales role, primarily on the telephone and cold calling, providing quality customer facing activity. High activity rates and motivation are critical to success and you should be able to excel in a high-energy, team selling environment.
Clients include banks, finance companies, government bodies and corporations.
- Cold calling prospect clients and arranging face to face meetings.
- Creating and executing on territory sales campaigns covering asset managers across EMEA.
- Gaining and maintaining familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate solution.
- Generating, qualifying and converting new leads through prospecting and networking and executing sales campaigns, with significant meeting activity.
- Introducing sales leads to other business units where appropriate.
- Identifying and translating client-based needs into compelling credit risk solutions.
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition to potential and existing clients in the region. This will often involve unique, high quality presentations and drafting commercial proposals.
- Working with the Sales Director to prioritise sales campaigns across the assigned region.
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships within large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms.
- Sales experience required preferably new business development
- Cold-call training or at least capable of sharing examples of proficiency
- Finance background advantageous
- Experience working within or selling into capital markets a plus but not required
- Degree educated (or equivalent), preferably gained in a finance, numerical or sciences discipline.
- Experience in financial services solutions, especially in credit, is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading outbound calling campaigns is required.
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work pro-actively, multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Fluent English and additional European languages would be advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.