Software Developer C++
- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 3-5 年
- Tibra Capital
Tibra is a quantitative research and investment group that utilises its shareholder’s capital across a broad range of investment strategies. Our mission is “to facilitate liquidity, price fairness and efficient allocation of capital in financial markets, leading to growth in our investors’ wealth” and we value diligence, innovation and integrity. Our investment philosophy focuses on a scientific approach using a range of systematic and diversified trading strategies across all asset classes, and superior risk management techniques to manage the exposure of our investments. We use a mix of statistical and fundamental analysis to gain an edge for our investment strategies.
- This position is based in London
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent full time position
At Tibra we drive innovation, we work hard and are highly rewarded for our efforts. This is an organisation where brilliance is rewarded. You won’t come across many companies like ours, we offer our staff access to fully stocked kitchen – breakfast and lunch is on us. Not to mention our weekly in house massages and PT sessions. We have a variety of initiatives to keep a happy and healthy work force. Tibra offers relaxed offices with fantastic views and great people to work with.
The Development and Trading department is responsible for both identifying and providing detailed solutions to take advantage of the market opportunities and improve the performance of trading systems. The team trade on various financial markets in the European region using the company’s own capital, taking on only a minimal risk profile. Trading requires a good understanding of many factors influencing the markets and a thorough understanding of the supporting infrastructure and systems.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of industry and technology best practice
- Follow internal procedures covering all aspects of software development
- Estimation, planning + time management for all tasks and projects
- Regular communication with all relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with other teams + individuals to share knowledge
- Mentoring graduate recruits
The successful candidate will have the following experience & skills:
- Deep understanding of Software Engineering practices and Software Development lifecycle
- Highly Proficient in C++
- Understanding of financial markets
- Understanding of probability/statistics or data analysis
- Logical/analytical thinker
- Basic understanding of networking, multi threading and database technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering (or similar)
If you meet the criteria above, don't wait and APPLY NOW for a rewarding career with Tibra!
Tibra is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.