- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 22 Aug 17
Solutions Specialist ,Sales - Insurance (French speaker)
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国The EMEA Insurance sales team requires an ambitious and driven individual to provide technical sales support to our highly experienced and diversified team across EMEA. This involves undertaking detailed demonstrations and presentations of models and content for ESG and Capital Modelling solutions; bespoke analysis to map business needs/challenges of prospective clients to Moody's solutions etc. In addition helping the sales specialists to better service existing clients to grow the revenue footprint of Moody's through seeking new opportunities. Possibility to take on further responsibility with experience, as well as to contribute to the thought leadership and technical direction of the company.
Proactively working with prospective clients through the sales process, providing technical assistance and guidance as required.
- Working with clients to understand their requirements and demands in detail - either meeting these directly, or interacting with other Moody's teams (e.g. Product Management; Quantitative Research) to provide the required service/response.
- Advising clients on appropriate functionality, model choices and techniques, Moody's calibration methodologies and upcoming model developments, to help them make the best use of Moody's offerings.
- Undertaking bespoke analysis to better map prospective clients' business needs and challenges to Moody's tools and services.
- Providing training and support in relation to Moody's products, models and calibrations as part of the sales process
- Work with current clients to understand business challenges and advise them how Moody's products and services can assist. Ensure clients get the most from the relationship with Moody's through engaging with Moody's research and product management.
- Working closely to support new clients through the post-sales implementation period.
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives through regular presentations, white papers, input into internal discussions in trends in the life insurance market, impact of new regulations and new roles for Moody's.
Insurance ERS business of Moody's Analytics, provides world-class risk modelling solutions to the financial services industry around the globe. Our product suite and advisory capability allows our clients to understand and model economic and asset price uncertainty, helping them to improve their understanding of both short and long term financial market risk exposure and pricing.
- A good first degree and either a relevant post-graduate qualification (PhD or MSc) or strong quantitative skills. Actuarial student preferred.
- Native in English language and strong written and verbal communication skills in French
- Relevant life insurance market experience.
- Candidates should be familiar with Monte Carlo simulation techniques and Stochastic calculus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with teams from different backgrounds and at all levels.
- Experience in life insurance and an understanding of the current regulatory environment as well as an appreciation for regulatory changes such as Solvency II. Either directly from industry or from consultancy.
- A strong understanding of life insurance products, features and management strategies; some familiarity with the technical ALM modelling challenges and/or capital modeling challenges faced by the industry and the range of approaches being adopted to meet these challenges.
- Experience in using, implementing or reviewing Moody's stochastic asset models, or from other market providers of stochastic asset models would be highly preferred
- A track record in the delivery of small projects or well-defined parts of larger projects, either in consultancy or within an insurance company (e.g. managed part of financial reporting process).
- Experience of one of C++, Java or C# and good knowledge of Excel/VBA.
- Communicates proactively at technical levels internally and externally.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.