- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 21 Aug 17
Solutions Specialist (Stress Testing)
工作地点: 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国This role will be responsible for growing and managing Moody's Analytics Risk Advisory (Stress Testing/ IFRS9) sales results by developing and strengthening client relationships with banks subject to regulatory stress tests. The role will involve matching Moody's capabilities with those of the client and advising the client on system configuration and integration. The role will also require working with the pre-sales team, senior management and marketing team to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans. Additionally, this position will represent the business at trade shows and conferences and through written submissions to outside publications.
• Tasked with growing and managing the Risk Advisory (Stress Testing/ IFRS9) solutions business by developing a network of new clients and strengthening existing relationships.
• Build a deep sales pipeline by working with the Relationship Managers to promote Moody's Analytics solutions.
• Write proposals that effectively communicate MA's capabilities and that help the client visualize a comprehensive stress testing solution.
• Advise on how best to incorporate 3rd. party products or client developed tools into a comprehensive stress testing solution.
• Work closely with senior management to pinpoint specific growth opportunities and take the lead in owning the execution and results of the plan.
• Collaborate with the marketing to team to develop an outreach plan that will include PR, conferences and event appearances, speaking engagements and a publication agenda.
• Represent the business at trade shows and conferences and through written submissions to leading journals, newspapers and trade magazines.
• Identify areas where the company's capabilities could be complemented by entering into special agreements with other technology providers or market participants.
• Identify opportunities, analyze risk/reward tradeoffs, screen candidates, build business cases and partake in negotiations.
The ERS business of Moody's Analytics, provides world-class risk modelling solutions to the financial services industry around the globe.
• Bachelor's degree essential, Post-graduate (e.g. MBA, Master's), or Ph.D. desirable.
• Extensive relevant professional experience, including experience in a top-tier consultancy or financial services company.
• Established track record of successfully developing a network of clients and nurturing deep relationships with risk professionals.
• Experienced with Risk Advisory, stress testing and IFRS9.
• Familiarity with recent advances in credit risk measurement and management; rating agency or commercial lender experience a plus.
• Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
• Experience in the publishing and delivery of thought leadership demonstrated in research, publications and speaking engagements.
• International experience a plus.
• Solid understanding of finance and credit - CFA, CPA, FRM, or PRM certification a plus.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
• Position requires approximately 50% travel within EMEA which is self-managed.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.0 billion in 2013, employs approximately 8,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 31 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.