Reporting to the Head of Asset Management Accounting, you mainly coordinates and reviews the financial information prepared at the level of Tikehau Capital's subsidiaries and branches on the Asset management segment (Europe & Middle East).
At the level of subsidiaries and branches, the accounting is generally outsourced to accounting firms and the focus is mainly to ensure that our providers comply with our deadlines and that the quality of financial information is in line with our standards.
A strong coordination is necessary with our local accounting firms as well with the Financial Controlling team in charge of comparing the financial performance vs. Budget at subsidiary level and the whole Finance team which centralises all corporate tasks such as accounts payables, treasury and portfolio management.
The Controller is also in charge of submitting the IFRS packages in our consolidation tool (SAP BFC). For the purposes of preparing the financial accounts, the preparation/reconciliation of payroll entries (75% of our expenses) in liaison with our HR team, intercompany rebillings in liaison with our Controlling team and transfer pricing entries in liaison with our Tax team, amongst others.
The position is ideal for a Senior accountant who wishes to transition to a corporate function in a fast-growing sector (Alternative Asset Management) while applying all the technical and managerial skills set acquired in his/her previous positions. Advantages of this position
- Working in an international environment
- Joining a dynamic team in a challenging environment with strong growth
- Focusing on high value-added analytical work
- Autonomy on the scope
- Between 3 and 6 years of experience (at least Assistant manager) as an accountant in an accounting firm/Team;
- Professional English is a must, a second language (Spanish, Italian, German) would be a plus;
- Sense of organisation and anticipation: ability to organise and enhance our reporting processes with our subsidiaries, while anticipating any subject that may be a potential issue;
- Communication and relational skills: ability to communicate with all stakeholders within our Group ;
- Ability to dig into matters to build solutions / propositions to be implemented in the context of rapid environment;