Assistant Manager, Immigration Banking
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Bank of Montreal Asia
Provide assistance and information on Canadian Banking Services to customers intending to move to Canada or study in Canada. In addition, Assistant Mgr CBS is also accountable to identify and refer High Net Worth customers to BMO Harris Private Bank. This position, under the supervision and direction of the Senior Manager, consults and promotes Immigration Banking Services and interviews potential clients for account opening and related services. Advise clients the Canadian account opening process and liaise with Hong Kong Branch for the completion of process. Utilizing a thorough knowledge of the Bank's operation and organization in Asia and in Canada
• Undergraduate University Degree or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years Sales Management and/or Sales/Service Manager experience.
• Expert knowledge of all sales products, services, processes & procedures and interrelationships.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Sales/Service operation in China.
• Working knowledge of competitive market place and trends in product offerings
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• In-depth Sale & Service orientation skills
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Posses strong leadership skills and a Team player