China Networks Operations Specialist
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 23 Jan 18
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We're looking for a Network Operations Specialist in China who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in Networks and define corrective measures (you've got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Global Networks team based in China. Your role is to provide governance across the China Network operations including incident management, problem management, configuration management, security management, project handoffs, etc. In addition, the China Network operations specialist is expected to engage in regulatory and compliance initiatives.
Your experience and skills
• Excellent written and oral skills, able to explain complex technical issues and resolutions
• Good time management and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Great troubleshooting skills
• The ability to liaise with carriers, vendors and internal departments
• Strong knowledge of Security technologies such as Juniper Firewall, Proxy, Load balancers is required
• Excellent knowledge of Cisco/Juniper router technology and services/protocols.
• IP Management
• Network Management of complex and global network environments
• Knowledge of IP multicast within the Firewall platform and arena.
• Networking protocols relevant to the internet or intranet (HTTP, SSL, DNS, BGP, OSPF, etc.).
• Linux/UNIX, XP and Windows 7, experience incl. any network related applications.
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as perl, shell etc.
• Call logging systems (NICE Systems)
• Remote Access Technology
• Experience with regulators in China
• CCIE certification or JNCIE is a plus
The job holder needs to be a good team player with good communication skills. They must be up to date on the current network technologies and applications. They will also need to pay attention to detail, retain their poise under pressure and have a focus on meeting deadlines. An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide audience will be essential. The successful applicant will be required to operate with diplomacy when dealing with the various departments and foster effective working relationships with those groups. They should be able to inspire others to support initiatives through demonstrating technical credibility.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.