- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Does Equity Derivative and pricing excite you? Are you an innovative thinker? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Price Commoditised and mildly bespoke EQ exotics at small sizes
- Perform iterations on trade attributes and market data for analysis
- Back solve for clients
- Perform backtests on structures
- Keep abreast on market data moves and key calls for pitching purposes
- Liaise with on-shore pricing teams and trading
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Quantitative Analytics and Structuring Group of UBS in Shanghai. We build the market-leading analytics across all asset classes and provide comprehensive quantitative analysis support to all business units throughout the Investment Bank in all regions.
Your experience and skills
- Master degree on financial engineering or maths or other engineering major
- Understand capital markets and vanilla derivatives
- Excel, VBA
- Effective communicator
- Fluent in both oral and written English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.