Junior Talent Management Specialist
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 20 Jan 18
Are you a people person? Do you have what it takes to help us find and develop new junior talents? We're looking for someone like that to:
• In partnership with Regional GTP Delivery team, responsible for designing China Corporate Center GTP program and tailoring designed programs for the business
• Project manage rotational elements of the program
• Partner with senior business stakeholders and regional HR team to formulate effective Campus recruitment strategy for China
• Work with the regional team on formulating & implementing the marketing and branding strategy in China market
• Drive the recruitment process as per business needs within the recruiting timeframe
• Plan and run local campus events and programs in partnership with the regional team
• Develop and manage our university relationships across China on a firm-wide basis
• Responsible for day-to-day budget management for firm-wide, business specific and business owned budgets, including definition of original program budget, invoice processing and regular actual v budget reviews
• Responsible for identifying and contracting with vendors and SMEs as required
• Provide timely update and presentation to senior stakeholders, and seek business input for decisions regarding training program content
You'll be based in Beijing or Shanghai. But you'll also be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers and line managers, making them happy by getting the right junior candidates, and developing junior talents in their team.
What we offer
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.