Lead Analyst, Trading - Shanghai
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- BNY Mellon
- 2017-11-18 2017-11-18
Lead Analyst, Trading - Shanghai
- · Trade and manage FX Spots/Forwards & money market products understanding market risk & liquidity through comprehensive research within given risk limits. Also back up senior traders respecting team work driven business culture and report to Head of Global Markets.
- Deals with major products as designated within assigned limits for market risk exposure and observes all market and trading parameters as instructed
- Provides technical and product support to other dealers. Assists in maintaining the company and the client relationships and keeps up-to-date on global political, economic and financial trends.
- Implements all daily tactical dealings advised by Chief Dealer. Deals with FX spot/Forward & Money Market products for the company in the market.
- Keeps abreast of new or amended regulations and development of foreign markets; advises managers
- Prompt escalation of all issues and risk concerns that may cause an operational error, adverse client impact and/or financial loss
- Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical/subject area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- In depth understanding of how own area integrates within the sub-function and basic commercial awareness
- Have knowledge for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products. Expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. Understanding of the risk issues that may impact their own area.
- Uses judgement based on the analysis of information
- Evaluates (sometimes complex) situations using multiple sources of information
- Direct impact, by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self and others
- Through responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets
- Restricted to area (Restricted to own team / closely related work teams)
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills used to persuade and influence
- Bachelor or Master's Degree or Professional Qualification(CFETS Certificate)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70633
Requisition Number: 1714646