Manager, Immigration Banking
- 上海, 上海市, 中国 上海 上海市 CN
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 2018-05-23 2018-05-23
Provide assistance and information on Canadian Banking Services to customers intending to move to Canada or study in Canada. In addition, Mgr CBS is also accountable to identify and refer High Net Worth customers to BMO Harris Private Bank. Achieve sales targets and other performance objectives by proactively identifying financial needs of existing and new customers. Manage the transition of customers using defined processes. The incumbent should possess the knowledge and skill to be able to assist clients intending to move to Canada with information on Canadian banking services. Assist as required with business building activities and events.
~~KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Undergraduate University Degree or equivalent with minimum 3years Sales Management and/or Sales/Service Manager experience.
• Expert knowledge of all sales products, services, processes & procedures and interrelationships.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Sales/Service operation in China.
• Working knowledge of competitive market place and trends in product offerings
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• In-depth Sale & Service orientation skills
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Posses strong leadership skills and a Team player