Managing Director - Silicon Valley
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 5-7 年
- Fosun Group
- 2018-02-23 2018-02-23
Serve as deal maker of M&A projects in U.S., being responsible for the return on investments.
Direct Leader: Global Partners
- Responsible for in-depth research on global financial markets, especially U.S. bank market, keeping in touch with global partners and gaining up-to-date information.
- Responsible for keeping track of overseas financial market, especially U.S. bank market, screening and collecting investment projects in U.S. and conducting feasibility analysis and demonstration.
- Lead the team to carry out due diligence of investment targets, serve as liaison between target corporation executives and Fosun, file research report and promote investment decisions.
- Responsible for overseas post-merger management
- Investment target are non-insurance financial services companies in U.S., including Fintech.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Rich experience of investment and withdrawal in U.S. finance industry and have related successful experience.
- Significant records, Good interpersonal skills, able to develop and acquire scarce resources
- Able to manage large scale investment projects or businesses, able to manage the team independently
- Fluent in English.