Operational Risk, Metrics Analyst, Shanghai
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Morgan Stanley
- 2018-02-24 2018-02-24
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s Operational Risk Department (ORD) is looking to hire a full-time Analyst based in Shanghai.
This role will be based in a closely-knit Operational Risk Metrics team and will support the metrics data production and analysis process. The selected individual will require working closely with all levels of the organization within ORD, including frequent communication with various stakeholders such as the senior operational risk coverage managers in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
Specific responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Producing the Top Operational Risk Monthly Metrics pack and Conduct Risk Metrics pack.
- Assisting in Firm Legal Entity Risk Reporting and Business Environment Reporting.
- Assisting in Banks KRIs and WM KRIs monitoring.
- Performing metric data analysis (at global, regional, legal entity level etc.) and transforming data into dashboard/system by using tools under EUC control.
- Interacting with data providers and stakeholders to discuss quality of metric data and relevant data issues.
- Collaborating with Risk Managers and assisting in metrics governance process.
- Support Deep Dive Analysis and Ad Hoc analysis of current and horizon risks.
· 0-3 years of working experience in international financial institutions or consulting firms. Entry level fresh grad is also accepted
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Advanced user of PowerPoint and Excel with strong VBA skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin required
- GARP Financial Risk Manager Certification holder preferred