Senior KYC Analyst
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 1-3 年
- Saxo Bank
- 2017-12-08 2017-12-08
Saxo Bank is one of the leading players in global online trading, providing both private and institutional clients with a cutting-edge platform that delivers effective, multi-asset trading from a single account. Saxo Bank is always looking for hard-working professionals with talent and passion who want to work in the exciting world of online trading and investing. We believe that its employees’ development goes hand in hand with the growth of its business, and strives to allow its people the opportunity to work at their best.
The Private Onboarding (POB) department has to show increased profitability in processing and by ensuring a compliant, cost efficient and scalable onboarding platform across all of Saxo Bank’s departments & offices in general. The processing must actively contribute to delivering a coherent, consistent and smooth Saxo Experience. The Onboarding team is responsible for delivering into the following areas:
• Onboarding: be familiar with general onboarding standards both for private individuals and corporate entiites. Deliver timely onboarding within the agreed Onboarding SLAs on processing time and quality in production. Deliver a strong and consistent client experience providing for the Saxo Experience. Be able to use risk based approach while ensuring that the Saxo Group is not exposed to regulatory or compliance risk. Ensure that KYC quality is high and that client risk is kept under control.
• Regulatory capabilities & Strong client risk management: have basic knowledge of locally important regulatory requirements and background legislation. Contribute to efficient and thorough CDD & EDD processes is conducted during onboarding and that cost-efficient and quality focused ongoing due diligence (ODD/OEDD) on client’s takes place, with the correct frequency and when alerts are raised.
• Onboarding process efficiency: Support wherever needed the development of digital, transparent and simple processes which are easily managed, optimized and monitored. Remove complexity and increase productivity by active participation in process improvement/lean processes. Streamline and optimize Onboarding processes where possible and contribute actively to creating and maintaining global policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Reporting and issue handling: consult next level management in case critical issues to ensure that needed elements are escalated to GTL & GH to ensure visibility, engagement and interaction.
• To interact and if necessary escalate with any part of Saxo to ensure compliance, operational efficiency, proper business procedures and client focus in Onboarding - working closely with relevant stakeholders securing this.
• Deliver into the key Onboarding priorities and cross departmental projects agreed with the Global head of Onboarding
BUSINESS KPI’s :
• D2D control of processing and queues
• Day-2-Day control
• Compliant processing being up to date on regulatory standards
• Contribute to developing the digital capabilities
• Meeting discipline
INDIVIDUAL OBJECTIVES 2017:
• Lean processing and continuous improvement in onboarding
• Effective management of stakeholders
• People development
• Error reporting
• Stay within full 2017 budget
• Meeting discipline
• Be a team player