Solution Architect (Integrator)
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Morgan Stanley
See job description for details
The role is a development role which merges aspects of developer, business analyst and tester into a single role. The role is a highly technical one, requiring a strong understanding of IT design principles, performance optimization, inter-process messaging, and process design and support in a very large and complex enterprise architecture. Many projects will require aspects of hands-on coding to modify existing components, or less commonly, to develop new ones, but this is only a portion of the role. The successful applicant will also be expected to take part in business analysis, process and systems design, system configuration and support (3rd level only), and system testing.*LI-AW1
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- Systems analysis, development, design and testing skills
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Strong UNIX / Linux skills
- Scripting (Perl, Shell, python, etc.)
- Good understanding of XML.
- Able to handle pressure and think on your feet.
- The desire to learn!