Technology - Data Security Java Developer, Associate, Shanghai
- 上海, 上海市, 中国 上海 上海市 CN
- Morgan Stanley
- 2018-05-26 2018-05-26
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
The TAM Asia team focuses on building and supporting security related IT systems. The candidate will be a member of TAM Asia team, reporting to a local manager, coordinating developing work with an offshore development team.
The successful candidate is a self motivated, results oriented engineer, managing resources to accomplish projects. He or she is expected to prototype designs, and communicate them with offshore development teams to implement his or her vision. He or she is expected to have good troubleshooting skills, and will act as 3rd level support for existing products. He or she will communicate results of troubleshoots or requirements to the offshore team, and set expectations with management on product delivery.
- Enhance existing Data Protection products prioritized based on client feedback and need.
- Research, Develop, and document solutions based on communicated requirements.
- Create documentation and support procedures.
- Enforce software SDLC in the development circle.
- Engineering Position General Skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Solid experience on Java
- Database: SQL, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Views.
- Scripting languages, like Perl, Python, shell script
- Data security related experience