Data Quality Analyst
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
Are you excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic workplace? Looking for a career where you can learn and use many different skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team. As part of this exciting team, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change is an everyday event and excellence is our goal. You, along with your team mates, will be responsible for meeting reporting and data and analytics requirements for UBS China. You will work together with multiple stakeholders and closely with the regional team as well as global stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
While based full time in Beijing, you'll be working closely with a regional team responsible for functions supporting Data Management and servicing regulatory and other teams within tight deadlines. In our collaborative culture, the team works closely with a number of other teams to ensure UBS' obligations are met. You will work with people from all walks of life making this team diverse, sharing ideas and experiences to achieve common goals.
Your experience and skills
• Experience in working in and with global teams
• An understanding of what it takes to be part of a successful team
• Some knowledge of the regulatory requirements or banking operation, or a degree in a suitable field
• Excellent communication skills, both in person and remotely
• A can do, eager to learn attitude
• Technical Data specialists (DBA + Business Intelligence / Analytical experiences)
• Physical Data Modelling (DBA knowledge) with specialization in OLAP (dimensions & facts) and Data Warehousing Architecture basic notions
• Technical Data Profiling
• Data Quality tools experience (e.g. Informatics Data Quality)
• Business analyst skills
• Preferred financial industry knowledge
• Conceptual mind and can link business concepts to technical concepts
• Good command of English preferred
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.