Head of Technology Infrastracture
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 17 Oct 17
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– manage the technology infrastructure team in our local entity
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures
– collaborate with cross-functional teams locally and globally to deliver effective TI solution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Technology Infrastructure team in Beijing, with local and regional/global team members on various Infrastructure functions to achieve tech excellence and business sustainability.
Your experience and skills
– at least 10 years of experience in infrastructure and proven team management capacities.
– excellent knowledge of all aspects of IT and in-depth understanding into one of the areas network/storage/servers/database/security etc.
– good understanding of local regulatory and risk requirements
– stakeholder management and budget planning experience.
– bachelor or above, graduated with computer science or related majors
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English and Mandarin.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.