IT Support Analyst
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 22 Sep 17
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
– Assist in project delivery applying firm's standard
– Contribute to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– Assist in technical solutions (included high / low level technical designs, specification and technology evaluations) using firms' approved methodologies
– Work with other team members to define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– Contribute to existing applications enhancement in function/non function aspects.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the bank IT team in Beijing. We are working together with aspiration to provide trusted IT services and project support to UBSCL to support the ambitious growth plan of wealth management business in China.
Your experience and skills
– Hands-on skills in deployment/development or support core banking system, wealth management applications and regulatory applications.
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– experience in analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– have good discipline in risk and control to achieve high standard in a highly regulated environment
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– fluent in English and Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.