International Business Sales Manager
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
Develop overseas institutional business; acquire fee-based investment mandates and business cooperative opportunities through extensive research and sales/marketing effort.
- Develop overseas institutional business; acquire fee-based investment mandates and business cooperative opportunities through extensive research and sales/marketing effort;
- Provide quality services to clients and maintain strong relationship with them;
- Write English reports through comprehensive analysis on the market, investment strategies and products, as well as competitiveness in order to effectively market ChinaAMC's investment capabilities and products;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with clients, educating them on ChinaAMC's key differentiating qualities in a clear and concise manner;
- Other work as assigned.
- Keen interest in institutional sales, product development, and other cross-border business development;
- Master's degree from top universities in the U.S. or other English-speaking developed countries; Solid understanding of finance and portfolio theories;
- Excellent English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills, including ease with public speaking in both languages (presentations, road-shows, etc);
- Highly motivated, logical thinker, attention to detail, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Able to travel internationally on a regular basis;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Uncompromised integrity and clean personal record;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and financial terminals such as Wind and Bloomberg.