Investment product manager
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Are you interested in developing product strategy and processes? Would you like to contribute to growing of business?
• Act a key member of China Country product team to formulate product strategy and product development process;
• Drive the expansion of investment product platform to WM China domestic markets as the project and product manager;
• Work with business partners and product providers for suitable product selection, product due diligence and on-going product management;
• Provide product outlook and investment strategy, and actively support CIO function contributing to asset allocation strategy;
• Actively support CAs in client meetings and presentations; and sales management activities;
• Have central focus point on onshore and offshore product research, selection and recommendation;
• Coordinate NBI and new projects.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the product team in UBS China limited Wealth Management department. Our main role is to collaborate and support wealth management on product issues.
Your experience and skills
• Deep knowledge on the onshore and offshore investment product markets and hands-on experience in rolling out new product and product sales support;
• Deep knowledge on investment product such as mutual fund, structured product, trust, asset management product, PE, etc;
• Have proved working experience in investment product development and management as well as product sales pitch;
• Good communication, including written English skills, and influencing skills;
• Flexibility, initiative and strong commitment;
• Team spirit and be comfortable work in a team environment.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.