Risk Modelling Director
1. Responsible for data analysis of credit risk management, and create high quality analysis report; 2. Participate in project requirements research, analysis, and modeling, including not only anti-fraud model, application scoring, behavior scoring, collection scoring model design and development, but also other relevant work; 3.Establish and maintain the credit asset quality analysis system, design and develop the anti-fraud mathematical model, establish a perfect fraud detection system, and achieve thecredit asset quality monitoring and early warning system; 4., According to the risk characteristics of different loan products, design and develop the risk pricing model, and design and develop risk pricing mode
1. More than 5 years working experience, including at least 3 years working experience in modeling of Internet or financial institutions; Relevant experience in risk management in consumer credit field is highly preferred;
2. Bachelor's degree or above, major in statistics, mathematics, computer science or electronic engineering, and have solid knowledge of data statistics and data mining;
3. Sensitive to data, interested in data analysis especially data analysis to business.
4. Proficient in the use of mathematical statistics, data analysis, data mining tools (SAS, R, python language, etc.), skilled in using SQL to read data and skilled in Excel;
5.Good at one or more modeling methods, such as logistic regression, neural network, decision tree, clustering and so on.;
6. Initiative, strong sense of responsibility and morality, positive working attitude and team work spirit.