- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You'll:
– Sensitize the business to talent development, act as a strong and trusted partner to the China Management to drive the Talent and Development agenda, to grow the people and organization capabilities.
– Make sure the business understands our talent strategy and implement it. On the other side, create successful partnerships across regional Talent and Development team, China HR advisors and business by ensuring ongoing awareness of business issues, understanding of business strategy, how it translates into people strategy and concrete measures / tracking of impact.
– Create and run divisional talent and learning programs. Formulate, plan and roll-out a library of Talent and Development offerings in China, leveraging regional framework and adapting where relevant the approach and experience
Offerings include but not limited to cross-divisional onboarding, professional development, Culture and risk related, group sponsored key talent and leadership programs etc.
– Collaborate with HR advisors in driving the talent management cycle – talent reviews, succession planning, performance management and mobility, and promotion.
– Ensure all talent and development deliveries are cost effective, impactful, consistent, and compliant with country/UBS policies, management standards, global processes and government regulatory requirements.
– Deploy country level programs and ensure management of administration and logistics through the support of UBS China.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We are a small team based in Beijing and Shanghai. Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
Your experience and skills
– a bachelor's degree or international equivalent
– advanced English skills
– experience in talent development and learning, with a firm grasp of human resources
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management, prioritization and analytics skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.