- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 25 Feb 18
VP-Senior Analyst (China Corporates)
工作地点: 北京, 北京市, 中国The individual will be responsible for a portfolio of Chinese companies rated by Moody's. The role will involve ongoing analysis of the credit profile of rated Chinese corporates and demonstrating in depth knowledge of Chinese operating environment. It is expected the individual hired will have the capability to manage client relationships at a very senior level and be able to write comprehensive and thought provoking research on individual companies and industry sectors. The role requires frequent interaction with investors, intermediaries and issuers and managing assigned relationships. An ability to confidently interact with outside parties is therefore a prerequisite for this role.
- Conducting credit research and writing credit reports, special comments and outlooks for companies and industry sectors.
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data for companies and broader industry sectors.
- Interacting with senior company executives, investors, intermediaries and press/media.
- Build and maintain high profile relationships with investors, issuers, regulators and other market participants.
- Present credits effectively and comprehensively in rating committees and other internal analytical meetings.
- Present in public forum Moody's credit opinion on relevant corporate topics.
- Work closely with senior Moody's managers and mentor junior analysts.
Corporate Finance Group
- Graduate in finance, corporate finance, accounting, economics or related discipline with postgraduate qualifications and advantage.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of relevant analytical experience preferably analyzing the corporate sector with focus in China. Probably in another financial institution or major research house.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Understanding of complex transaction structures, with exposure to documentation review.
- Strong organizational skills with sound judgment.
- Mature and balanced personality with ability to manage high level and often complex client relationships.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills both verbally and in writing research in either an equity or credit market context would be advantageous.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills both verbally and in writing with extensive public speaking experience ideal. Previous experience writing research in either an equity or credit market context would be advantageous.
- Fluent in both English and Putonghua necessary.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.