- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 23 Jan 18
Vice President - Senior Analyst, Sub Sovereign
工作地点: 北京, 北京市, 中国We have an exciting opportunity for a Vice President - Senior Analyst in the Moody's Sub Sovereign team to lead and conduct credit research on regional / local governments and government-related issuers in China.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for conducting outreach with government officials, intermediaries, media and other market participants to develop visibility for Moody's as this sector evolves. This opportunity involves developing an in-depth knowledge of regional / local governments and writing relevant research.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the system of regional / local governments (RLGs) in China
- Analyse and Monitor economic trends and developments, follow central government and think tank announcements and studies on the sector
- Analyse government financial statements, monitor financial market activities, analyze credit quality using both quantitative and qualitative methods, and accumulate in-depth knowledge of the RLG sector in China.
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with senior management at Chinese RLGs.
- Write in-depth, high quality, insightful and focused research on credit trends and specific issuers.
- Perform and present in-depth fundamental credit analysis on a regular basis for internal purposes.
- Actively participate in regular outreach events such as investor briefings, teleconferences, conferences and third party presentations.
Within the Sub-Sovereign and Public Project Infrastructure Finance Group
- Graduate in finance, banking, economics or related discipline with postgraduate qualifications strongly desired.
- A minimum of 12years of relevant analytical /research experience preferably with a financial institution in a credit role/ equity research role.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and demonstrated analytical ability, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Previous experience writing research in either an equity or credit market context would be advantageous.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills both verbally and in writing with extensive public speaking experience ideal.
- Strong organizational skills with sound judgment.
- Self-starter, able to function effectively with minimal supervision.
- Financial/statistical research capabilities.
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines
- Mature and balanced personality with ability to manage high level and often complex client relationships.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (oral and written) necessary.
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative, learning environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.