- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
Asst Dir - Sr. Software Engineer
工作地点: 深圳, 广东省, 中国As a solution architect or development lead, you will be part of our technology team in Shenzhen to support product customisation and contribute to development of latest bread of financial application tools based on world-class financial research with exposure to finance, software architecture and full lifecycle development.
The main responsibilities include:
- Solution Architect or Development Team Lead, design, implementation and support of application implementation and customization;
- To design and review system architecture, follow the software engineering process to generate high-quality software module/products;
- To identify product gap and evaluate project effort in support of project quotation and planning;
- To coordinate and manage team to ensure delivery on time with high quality;
- Communication with global consultants/clients, provide technical solution and on-site/off-site support with world-wide clients.
- Minimum BA/BS Computer Science or related major from a top institution.
- At least five years working experience.
- Experience with one or more programming skill-set on C++ / Java, demonstrated ability to produce quality code.
- With experience in Database Programming Development over SQL Server / Oracle. Reporting development experience is a plus.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving. Work well with others in fast-paced, team environment.
- Good team work and communication skills. Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
- Exposure to or proven interest in the financial industry, banking, and/or financial markets.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Client-facing experience is plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.