- 深圳, 广东省, 中国 深圳 广东省 CN
- 3-5 年
- Thomson Reuters Financial Services (China)., Ltd. Beijing 汤森路透金融信息服务（中国）有限公司北京分公司
- 2018-03-18 2018-03-18
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Builds and maintains strategic account plans for accounts under management.
- Manages accounts (including growth, retention, training and customer engagement
- Responsible for enterprise relationship between Thomson Reuters and account.
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts.
- Drives execution of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level.
- Identifies new opportunities, work with Sales Specialist to follow up on sales leads on Enterprise and desktop solutions.
- Works with and utilizes experts/specialists in the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion, analyses impact from intelligence on competitor activity provides feedback to Market Development Group.
- Owns local account information in relevant CRM systems.
- Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement.
- Responsible for local account plan as well as executing priorities.
- Acts as customer's advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client's enterprise.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English. Chinese or other Asian language is an advantage
- Good understanding of financial markets with corporates and financial institution context
- Good customer service skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling complex solutions.
- Good understanding of competitor products offering
- Team player - willingness to participate as a full member of team.
- Strong sales skills - able to identify and advocate benefits matching customers requirements
- Self motivated, proactive, adaptable and with the ability to influence
Bachelor or above would be preferred