- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 06 Sep 17
- 工作地点: 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 薪资描述: Negotiable
- 职位类型: 全职
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
To maximize the competitive advantage of the Bank's Insurance business through conducting, meeting with customers, recommends life insurance product to best suit their individual needs and family protection, towards achieving predictable business goals.
- Responsible for branch's Banca revenue target and their individual target based on IS scorecard.
- Joint call with RM on Banca products (mainly focused on RP products).
- Fully engage to in branch Banca micro-marketing events and work with local insurance co for city banca seminar accordingly with Banca seminar plan.
- Responsible for Banca business tracking, which includes business performance tracking, portfolio analysis, successful story sharing and outstanding event broadcast.
- Work closely with IC and timely update performance of Investment Linked Product (ILP) and market outlook.
- Track and ensure Banca license effectiveness of RM.
- Provide onsite training on Banca products to frontline to ensure annual 40-hour training required by regulator.
- Analyses customers' personal financial situation and identifies their needs in financial services; and recommends life insurance products and investment-linked products to best suit their needs.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- To comply with the guidelines listed in operation manual and IPSP on all sales process.
- Extensive knowledge in insurance (both life and non-life)
- Good communication and coaching skill
- Ability of conducting s Banca seminar interpersonal and analytical skills
- ALE+ ILP licensed
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.