Lead Consultant( Core Java/ Html5)
- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 7-10 年
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client is seeking Lead Java Consultant to join their team in China, you will directly facing the business sponsors (often in London or HK) you will be expected to partner them in execution of their plans and realisation of business benefits, If successful you will find:
- A technology team delivering a complete range of mission critical systems to service in the Euro Money’s number one bank in FX in Asia (top 5 globally)
- A business which has a growth agenda and an appetite for serious technology to support it in increasing revenues, in the multi trillion dollar FX market.
- Challenges posed by large scale high technology (such as low latency, high availability, high transaction volume etc)
- A team dedicated to becoming industry leading in their approach to development, testing, build and operation
- A team dedicated to continual learning and improvement of what and how we deliver
- Candidate with sound expeirence who can establish an understanding of relevant business domains to help shape requirements to avoid unnecessary complexity
- Experienced in contribute, influence and develop technical & architectural strategy with wider organizational engagement
- And Engage stakeholders across various teams and functional areas and with different levels of technical ability
- With good tracking record in provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to other team members to high quality cost effective development
- Have a strong desire to share and promote best practice across functional areas at department level
- Candidate who are passionate about technology and look for opportunities to learn and bring new ideas to the team
- Have an innovative yet pragmatic approach to creating business and technology solutions
- Candidate who is passionate and want to work in a cross function delivery team and take end to end accountability for quality delivery and operation
- With sound experinece which focused on delivering quality, applying practices such as specification-by-example, TDD, build and test automation
- Maximize the value they deliver through developing a deep understanding of, and close working relationship with the FX business
- In short, want to be part of a world class team, working for a business with a need and appreciation for excellent software engineers
Interested candidate please send resume mailto mailto:Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org Vivian.email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.