- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 5-7 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
- 2018-01-08 2018-01-08
We make the big deals happen. We put together major mergers and acquisitions, working across the deal's life cycle, from establishing a potential deal to sourcing deals through searches, evaluating through due diligence and offering post-deal services. We also help clients in crisis situations, enabling them to respond to regulators or preserve the value of their businesses. As an integrated deals advisor, you'll get a taste of the full spectrum, from multinational companies looking to enter the China market through acquisitions to local businesses expanding overseas.
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Develop international business through the firm's international network;
• Develop local business by pitching to domestic companies and MNCs in China;
• Perform risk management procedures including drafting engagement letters and budgeting projects;
• Scope out projects;
• Manage execution teams during the performance of fieldwork;
• Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
• Review reports and prepare key summary section;
• Assist clients in deal structuring and documentation matters;
• Work closely with tax diligence, valuations diligence and commercial diligence teams to develop and execute joint projects;
• Manage deliverables and project economics.
• Five to eight years of relevant experience in audit, due diligence or consulting, including at least three years’ experience as a team manager leading financial due diligence projects;
• A degree in economics, accounting, business or finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (including CPA/ACCA) is required.
• Big Four accounting firm or equivalent background is required;
• Experienced in managing a team of staff in multiple locations on large-scale projects;
• Experienced in managing overseas and domestic clients;
• The ability to understand business / economic conditions and government / regulatory / policy / political issues in China and be able to interpret their impact on various businesses.
• Able to think strategically and logically;
• Familiar with risk management issues;
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin;
• Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure;
• Hands-on in unravelling commercial complexities;
• Excellent written English, including the ability to write succinct, well-structured reports.