- Based on experience
- 正式员工, 全职
- J.P. Morgan
- 22 Mar 18
Big Data Database Administrator, Corporate Technology, Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Corporate Technology is looking for a Big-Data expert. Specially worked in Hadoop clustering environments. Below are job responsibilities in this role:
- Outlining the job flows.
- Handling Hadoop Log Files
- Supervising Hadoop jobs using scheduler.
- Performing cluster coordination services via Zookeeper.
- Assist MapReduce programs running on the Hadoop cluster.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Decipher intricate technical requirements.
- Analyze vast amount of data and gain insights from it.
- Preserve security and data privacy.
- Develop highly scalable and web services with exceptional performance, for data tracking.
- High-speed querying.
- Managing and deploying HBase.
- Be a part of a POC team and help build new Hadoop clusters.
- Investigate new prototypes and be in charge of it until it is handed over to the operational teams.
- Come up with best practices.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and development on Hadoop technologies like HDFS, Hive, Pig, Flume, MongoDB, Accumulo, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Spark, MapReduce2, YARN, HBase, Tez, Kafka, and Storm.
- Translate, load and exhibit unrelated data sets in various formats and sources like JSON, text files, Kafka queues, and log data.
- Fine tune applications and systems for high performance and higher volume throughput
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Additional Responsibilities for the admin:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux as Hadoop runs on Linux.
- Responsible for implementation and support of the Enterprise Hadoop environment.
- Involves designing, capacity arrangement, cluster set up, performance fine-tuning, monitoring, structure planning, scaling and administration.
- The administrator consultant will work closely with infrastructure, network, database, business intelligence and application teams to ensure business applications are highly available and performing within agreed on service levels.
- Need to implement concepts of Hadoop eco system such as YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig and Hive.
- In charge of installing, administering, and supporting Windows and Linux operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Accountable for storage, performance tuning and volume management of Hadoop clusters and MapReduce routines.
- In command of setup, configuration and security for Hadoop clusters using Kerberos.
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and performance.
- Manage and analyze Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- Develop and document best practices
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Setting up new Hadoop users.
- Responsible for the new and existing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting Core Java Applications is a plus.
- Include DBA Responsibilities like data modeling, design and implementation, software installation and configuration, database backup and recovery, database connectivity and security.
- Having Rich Hands On experience in maintain the Hadoop clusters
- Having over 5 years of experience
- Certified Hadoop expert
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Ability to support environments while executing projects deliverables
- Responsible for production and non-production database application support.
- Primary contact for projects within the team, interfacing with project managers, application development staff and executive management and infrastructure teams.
- Day-to-day production support (incident coordination, changes, service requests, vulnerability management, performance tuning).
- Customer support & communications.
- Good communication skills for providing documentation to support personnel, customers, and managers
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.