Head, Technology Planning
- Up to S$150,000 per annum
- 10-15 年
- Aeon Search Consulting , EA Licence No: 08C2965
- 2017-06-16 2017-06-16
Our client, one of the leading Engineering companies is sourcing for Head of Technology Planning. The successful incumbent is responsible for facilitating and driving the strong alignment of the organization’s strategy and technology roadmap.
As the Head Technology Planning, he/she is responsible for directing the Technology Planning team, and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Establish policies and processes pertaining to technology planning
- Ensure that the technology planning processes are adhered to, and to establish dashboard to monitor and track progress towards the objectives.
- Facilitate and participate in the syndication processes for technology planning related activities, towards achieving technology planning goals.
- Develop and execute annual workplan for the Technology Planning Team.
Knowledge and skills
- Technical/Technology Proficiency. Strong technology proficiency, with a keen awareness of global technology trends that are relevant to the organization.
- Planning. Strong planning skills, with demonstrated ability to set objectives, plan for execution, and to steer stakeholders towards successful delivery, within defined specifications and timelines.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making. The ability to collaborate with all stakeholders (of all levels of seniority), and has the ability to facilitate problems solving in order to effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks.
- To be successful, the applicant need to have at least 10 years' experience in roles related to strategic technology planning.
- The applicant need to have an in depth understanding of evolution and disruption of technologies, and their impacts on organizations. Therefore, work experiences relating to organization change due to technology impacts, from perspective of changes in policy, organization structure, and processes would be greatly beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your updated resume to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.