Lead Infrastructure Analyst (Mobile Technical Engineer)
- 10-15 年
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 2017-10-12 2017-10-12
Team Overview • The Singapore IT Infrastructure Team provides high quality IT support for all infrastructure components both in Singapore and across the Asia-Pacific region • The team also provides a change capability via the planning and implementation of projects Overview of role We are
• The Singapore IT Infrastructure Team provides high quality IT support for all infrastructure components both in Singapore and across the Asia-Pacific region
• The team also provides a change capability via the planning and implementation of projects
Overview of role
We are looking to recruit a dynamic IT professional who can demonstrate enthusiasm, maturity and skill to be responsible for mobile and remote infrastructure technologies across the Schroders group. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include designing solutions and overseeing the delivery and support activities within the mobile and remote access space. The Mobile Technical Engineer is responsible for researching, testing and designing new solutions that can be implemented as part of an ongoing infrastructure improvement programme aimed at decreasing the complexity of mobile working & adding business benefit by increasing mobile functionality across all major mobile platforms & devices. The Mobile Technical Engineer is responsible for working with our third party infrastructure vendor Computacenter as well as Schroders IT staff around the world to share technical information and procedures in order to implement global IT standards and technical governance. The Mobile Technical Engineer is also responsible for support and liaising with technical vendors for all the systems in their portfolio.
• Responsible for the delivery and 2nd/3rd line support of global mobile device management and mobile application management infrastructure.
• Operate in a global team to support the global mobile technology estate
• Work closely with the Application Developers, Desktop Engineers, Project Managers and Digital teams to deliver and support the Schroders digital workplace infrastructure
• Develop the application distribution processes for tablet and smartphone devices
• Compile & Sign apps with enterprise certificate and manage MDM configuration upto release.
• Manage enterprise certificate and app profiles in Apple developer portal
• Manage IOS apps annual recertification.
• Make simple fixes to IOS apps. • Test IOS releases on MobileIron and Apps.
• Manage the supported devices and Operating Systems model.
• Configuration of Mobile Device Manager and integration to corporate services
• Within the global team ensure the standards for packaging, build and automation configurations are maintained
• Maintain high-levels of uptime across the mobile technology estate.
• Ensure accurate detailed management information is provided to SLAs
• Provide metrics on device counts, app utilization and other ad-hoc requests.
• Have a history of working in a mission-critical environment
• Background in financial services or similar regulated industry
• Experienced working with large mobile Apple application, operating systems and patching deployments
• Experienced in Mobile Device and Application Management
• Understand the importance of metrics & statistics when measuring the performance & capacity.
• In-depth knowledge of MobileIron infrastructure (Core & Sentrys).
• In-depth knowledge of application integration and deployment
• In-depth knowledge of Apple devices and their management
• In-depth knowledge of mobile device security and current trends
• App development in IOS environment and related such as Push Notifications, AppConnect Personal Attributes
• Positive attitude capable of remaining positive when under pressure
• A good communicator, and able to work collaboratively in a global team.
• Someone who can operate in a fast changing environment and take ownership of their work.
• Someone who will challenge the status quo and improve the overall user experience.