- 东京, 日本
- 正式员工, 全职
- 24 Oct 17
Events and Outreach Manager
工作地点: 东京, 日本
- Manage the overall planning, communication and execution of teleconferences, briefings, conferences and third party events. Additionally, this role will develop and deliver a strategic events plan to promote and showcase Moody's Analytics product-set by working closely with senior internal contacts.
- Work closely with senior internal contacts to develop and deliver marketing strategies around outreach campaigns.
- Develop an annualized event plan, including budgetary development, tracking, measurement and marketing strategies.
- Keep abreast of wider industry initiatives and trends to report regularly to the business and enhance future strategic planning.
- Ensure efficient identification process of internal speakers/participants, key stakeholders, and target audience by sector/region/client/prospect.
- Manage various events, including but not limited to conferences, briefings, teleconferences/webcasts and third party events.
- Oversee and manage content information on website for events and outreach programs.
- Organize rehearsals and produce briefing notes for chairman, speakers and staff.
- Represent Moody's professionally at the events and ensure that the exhibition area is well presented.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Minimum five years' experience of managing a portfolio of events in a financial services organization
- Expert knowledge of events delivery including design and delivery of strategy, logistics, budget
- Management and post event analysis
- Project management skill set/certification preferred
- Marketing skill set including data and campaign management
- Budget management, forecasting and reporting
- Well-developed IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, CRM (Marketo), Adobe a plus
- Experience using event management tools such as Cvent preferred
- Familiarity with common social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Highly organized and efficient team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work proactively and multitask? work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Work independently, using own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Ability to ensure ongoing self-development
- Independent travel to events
- ?Fluent in Japanese and English for communication with clients
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.