- New York City, NY, 美国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 20 Oct 17
Bank Financials Product Specialist (Sales)
工作地点: New York City, NY, 美国Role / Responsibilities:
Moody's Analytics are recruiting a product specialist to join our growing sales team to sell the Moody's Analytics Bank Financials product suite across the North American region.
The individual should be self-sufficient and capable of managing the full lifecycle of the sales process which includes:
Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, conducting product demonstrations, supporting product trials to maximize chances of the trial leading to a sale, providing current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
The individual is responsible for achieving established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction.
The individual will work closely and collaborate with other members of the sales organisation, product management, marketing and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to assist the sales cycle and ensure that Moody's Analytics is best positioned for success.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance.
Department / Team:
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for selling the Moody's Bank Financial Product Range to large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
- Experience in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Proven track record of sales capability.
- Be self-sufficient in conducting product demos and conducting customer facing presentations
- Ability to sell with a consultative approach.
- Networking skills to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills to retain and build client portfolios.
- Experience in managing (directly or indirectly) other sales professionals.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment preferred.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
- Fluent English is essential and having additional language capabilities would be advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.