Head of Digital Transformation
- 香港 香港 香港 HK
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 2018-05-21 2018-05-21
I am looking for a strategic leader to serve as Head of Digital Transformation to help drive and change the bank's traditional platform into a digitalised platform.
* Build and manage new digital ecosystem within the Bank
* Developing innovative digital and fintech capabilities for the Bank
* Define business targets for digital channels of the Bank, formulate product and marketing plan to achieve the targets
* Drive business initiatives, define strategy and project roadmap, manage acquisition and sales on digital channels as well as enhance customer experience
* Develop marketing activities including search engine marketing, social media marketing, content management etc
* Identifying new market spaces - Analyzing trends and market disruptions and searching for emerging new market opportunities
* Over 10 years in banking product, or marketing, or digital channel experience in financial industry or in social media company
* Strong business knowledge of ecosystem, fintech, e-commerce, channel digital channel marketing and related strategies, including using social media, big data, mobile, internet banking etc
* Experience with business transformation and process improvement
* Good understanding of e-wallet /e-payment platforms
* Cantonese/Mandarin skills is a MUST as communication is needed with mainland business partners
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for Technology & Operations, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.