Vice President, Products Department
- Commensurate with experience
- 7-10 年
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 2017-10-17 2017-10-17
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
Up to June 30, 2016, its net assets exceeded RMB 5.6 billion, and the assets under management exceeded RMB 900 billion. Besides the assets entrusted by the parent company Taikang Insurance Group Co., Ltd., the Company’s third party business exceeded RMB 430 billion, among which the enterprise annuity assets exceeded RMB 120 billion, ranking second among all enterprise annuity investment managers in China.
In November 2007, its wholly-owned subsidiary Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited was established in Hong Kong. Taikang Asset (HK) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity, and is looking for professionals who have good understanding of the asset management or financial services industry, and capability of coping effectively with the changing environment to join the rapidly growing team.
The team is responsible for delivering products and services that meet targeted client segment needs globally. The incumbent is to drive the development and growth of investment products and drive the business proposition, execute market initiatives and provide product expertise throughout the sales process.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Product Strategy - Develop/provide input to and execute the product strategy and roadmap
- Product Monitoring - Manage the product lifecycle, including the execution of market plans (revenue goals, product positioning, competitive analysis, target segments, use cases, marketing materials, sales training)
- Product Marketing - Work with external and internal stakeholders such as Research, Sales & Marketing to understand market needs and continue to drive innovation
- Product Development - Collaborate with Research and Compliance to define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver new products or enhancements
- Stakeholder Coordination - Maintain regular communication with Beijing to support cross-functional projects to improve product offering
- Account Monitoring - Support key client engagement. Participating in client consultations to understand client needs and/or product opportunities
- MS or MBA in Finance/Financial Engineering/Economics major. CFA, CAIA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience in financial services
- Experience in a client facing environment providing customer support, integration and implementation services
- Demonstrate achievement driving product revenue success
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A quick and enthusiastic learner who can work independently and in an organized manner
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)