Payroll Officer required to join a stable team influencing outcomes, ensuring a seamless payroll experience. Your new company
Our client is an established ASX group located on the Gold Coast and looking for a full-time Payroll officer. The business is built by a motivated and cohesive team of specialists across several specialisms. The business is well established within the industry and they have a fantastic and strong client base, they work as a supportive team and will strive to be the best. Your new role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager this role is responsible for payroll and payroll related administration, analytics and reporting to ensure that company employees are paid accurately and on time; maintaining accurate and current employee information and to support the human resources function as required. All whilst carrying out the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- All employees paid correctly and on time fortnightly.
- All payroll process documented and updated.
- All deduction payments made accurately and on time.
- Payroll records up to date and accurate.
- Payroll accounts reconciled.
- All End of Month tasks including: process end of month deduction payments - PAYG, Union Fees; prepare End of month reports for Finance team; reconcile wages before passing the information to Finance. Perform posting of accrual at the End of the month in payroll system.
To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience operating as a Payroll Officer within a fast-paced, medium to large sized organisation:
What you'll get in return
- Substantial hands-on experience of processing payroll for approximately 300 employees including responsibility for end of month and end of year requirements
- Thorough understanding of payroll related legislation and reporting requirements (tax, superannuation, NES, workers compensation etc.)
- Award interpretation
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a cooperative team to achieve team deliverables.
- Experience working in fast paced, deadline focused position.
Our client has a reputable name in their field, with a strong connection to their company values and a passion for their employees. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a Gold Coast organisation with a driven and hardworking team. This is a permanent position allowing you to develop your professional experience and receive a competitive salary package. If you are motivated, focused, enjoy a diverse workload and love a challenge, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. What you need to do now
Please email your application to Moanna Yates, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or please call Ph: 0404 305 351 for a confidential discussion.
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are passionate about placing people in roles where they can flourish and succeed. Find out more about Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Hays [https://www.hays.com.au/diversity] LHS 297508