786419 Business unit:
Business and Private Position location:
395 Bourke St Work type:
Permanent Full time Location:
VIC- Melbourne CBD
It's more than a career at NAB. It's about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
- Use your passion and expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers and business
- Join the high performing Small Business & Digital Marketing team
- Outstanding opportunity to impart your knowledge
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you'll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You'll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career. The role:
In the Small Business & Digital Marketing team, you will play a key role in building and maintaining a world class Media Personalisation function and manage the purchasing and performance reporting of media, including but not limited to acquisition activity across Business Everyday Banking products
We are looking for an experienced media expert who is passionate about all things marketing and customer. In this role you will be supporting the purchasing and optimisation of all media within your remit whilst also playing a key role building and maintaining world class media practices across NAB Marketing. Specifically, you will:
What you will bring
- Support the successful planning, implementation and optimisation of media campaigns
- Build strong relationships with all 3rd party media agencies and publishers
- Report and optimise a large range of mass reach and demand generation media channels to drive clear results for Small Business and the B&PB product portfolio
- Leverage customer audience and data analytics to personalise the media strategy
- Maintain a one way, same way approach to purchasing media across NAB Marketing
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field and ability to demonstrate:
- Extensive media purchasing and personalisation experience
- Commercial acumen demonstrated through your ability to understand performance outcomes and articulate to business outcomes
- Banking and financial industry
- Senior stakeholder management experience
Does this sound like the role for you? A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we're intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It's a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be. More focus on you
We're committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here ! Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. So, get your application in!
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
16 Feb 2023 10:45 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
23 Feb 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time