786533 Business unit:
Business and Private Position location:
330 Collins St Work type:
Permanent Full time Location:
VIC- Melbourne CBD
It's more than a career at NAB. It's about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
- Exciting new opportunity to join NAB Hive, a Fintech backed by Australia's #1 business bank
- Great Opportunity to make a positive impact with customers and bankers
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you'll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You'll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career. NAB Merchant Services
At NAB, we are investing in our Merchant Acquiring business in a multi-year program to bring leading capability to our customers on the way they take payments. In building a leading business, we are also uplifting the way we bring our capabilities to our customers through our sales channels. We are on the lookout for top talent to join the business that combines might of Australia's biggest business bank with the speed and agility of a fintech. The role:
To achieve our sizeable growth aspirations and be a leading player in acquiring, we need to transform our business to better leverage existing sales channels as well as create new sales channels. This effort will require disciplined sales leadership to execute on these opportunities together with our distribution partners.
This is where we need your expertise. Reporting to the Executive, Sales & Go-to-Market, this newly created role as the Head of Sales will be a leadership role to provide direct and indirect leadership of our product specialists and distribution teams to drive merchant acquiring outcomes. You will:
- Shape the sales rhythm, efforts and focus of acquiring sales through close engagement with specialist and generalist sales leaders
- Lead and coach the Technical Transaction Specialists to support winning in complex and bespoke customer acquiring opportunities in B&PB and C&I
- Co-lead outbound associates to establish and drive an outbound acquisition function
- Enable the Partnership team to build commercial relationships with associations, POS providers, software and other partners to drive referral business
- Manage resourcing to optimise for highest value opportunities across Business & Private Bank and Corporate & Institutional Bank
- Chair the Merchant Services Sales Governance forum
You will work closely with the Head of Go to Market to design and implement initiatives and projects that accelerate the uplift of our sales channels by providing regular feedback from our sales teams.
Is this the opportunity you are looking for? What you will bring:
Success requires that you will be able to drive sales outcomes across a complex, multi-channel enterprise. You will know how to navigate multiple stakeholders, organisational units and different business models.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Successful B2B sales leadership across all business segments, both direct and indirect
- Ability to manage and influence complex stakeholder networks
- Disciplined execution through a data-driven sales approach,
- Understanding of acquiring and payments
- Good understanding of how banking distribution teams work
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders including sales, product, change etc. to deliver on improvements to the way we deliver sales outcomes
- Exceptional people management skills with proven ability to inspire, engage and motivate teams
Does this sound like the role for you? A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we're intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It's a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be. More focus on you
We're committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here ! Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. So, get your application in! Advertised:
21 Feb 2023 10:30 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
08 Mar 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time