Your new role awaits
A Program Director at NAB leads and co-ordinates the resources required to implement and deliver a major/strategic change portfolio across the lifespan of a program encompassing significant business and technical change. Additionally you will:
- Have responsibility for driving, initiating, managing and closing the programs or projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting across multiple divisions & domains.
- Provide project leadership across initiatives with significant financial investment, broad resource demands and typically extended timeframes. It requires the development of deep working relationships with a large number of vendors and business stakeholders \ with multiple/competing offerings, while operating in a complex stakeholder environment across multiple lines of business.
- Develop strong working relationships across multiple business functions across the organisation
- coordinate and manage the investment funding to ensure that the delivery of multi year outcomes aligned to available in year investment with a clear plan/view on subsequent year requirements.
To hit the ground running you will have previous experience managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors.
Your new team
- You will be confident building, leading and managing teams with 200+ people
- Experience in managing and delivering multi-business unit initiatives.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment and have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills in order to drive the right outcome for the business.
As part of the team you will join a team that is collaborative, putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. About NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
09 Oct 2020 10:40 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
23 Oct 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time