786436 Business unit:
Corporate and Institutional Position location:
395 Bourke St Work type:
Permanent Full time Location:
VIC- Melbourne CBD
It's more than a career at NAB. It's about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
- Build your career at NAB: one of Australia's largest Asset Servicing providers offering technical expertise on tax policy for investment administration
- You will be supported to grow and learn: Propel your career at NAB
- Build upon your accounting qualification to showcase your developing tax knowledge
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you'll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You'll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It's a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Team Member. Your new role awaits:
The role is in Asset Servicing which sits within NAB Corporate and Institutional team. Asset Servicing specifically provides Custody, Master Custody, Investment Administration and other related services to a range of locally and internationally domiciled clients, including federal and state government agencies and superannuation funds, investment managers, corporate and industry superannuation funds, brokers/dealers and institutional banks.
As a Team Member - Financial Reporting, you will provide a range of accounting and tax services to provide business partners and external customers with a cost effective and efficient world best practice standard back office administration service for NAB Asset Servicing. This team has a particular focus on Fund Manager trusts. Core areas of focus:
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
- Prepare distribution calculations for Non-MIT, MIT and AMIT funds that have single and/or multi-unit classes
- Prepare income tax returns for Non-MIT, MIT and AMIT funds
- Prepare full set of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow and notes to the accounts) within agreed timeframes
- Prepare MER/ICR calculations
- Prepare BAS (Business Activity Statements)
- Complete all assigned tasks in line with internal processes and procedures
- Able to resolve reconciliation and other issues with assistance from senior members of the team
- Update and maintain procedures and applicable static data documents to ensure all processes and client specific adjustments are documented
- Keep up to date with tax, accounting and regulatory changes as they occur.
At NAB, we're intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It's a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be. More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
16 Feb 2023 6:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
26 Feb 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time