786360 Business unit:
Risk Position location:
2 Carrington St Work type:
Fixed term Full time, Secondment Location:
NSW- Sydney CBD, NSW- Sydney inner, VIC- Melbourne CBD, VIC- Melbourne inner
It's more than a career at NAB. It's about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- Be rewarded and recognised for the value you bring
- Be supported to grow your career at NAB
- 14-month Fixed Term Contract
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you'll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You'll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It's a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as Executive Assistant.
The primary objective of this role is to oversee and provide high level support to two Executives by undertaking a wide range of administrative, organisational, analytical and advisory duties, both complex and discrete, associated with the overall management and operation of the business unit. The role and Day to day will include
What you will bring:
- Diary management: proactively managing the Executive's diaries including scheduling appointments and dealing with competing priorities and invitations; organising internal and external meetings and coordinating catering and room bookings on behalf of the Executive's; book and manage travel as required; take ownership of the Executive's operating rhythm
- Stakeholder management: liaising with Executives and their assistants in relation to meetings and using judgment to prioritise these meetings;
- General administration: proactively review the Executive's emails and resolve or escalate where needed; monthly reconciliation of the Executive's FlexiPurchase transactions; onboarding / offboarding for direct reports to the Executive's, SAP support for the Executive's; prepare and edit documents as required; develop and establish administrative procedures and controls and make suggestions to these where appropriate.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
- 5+ years experience providing support at an Executive level
- Experience working in a large corporate or professional services environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and eye for attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Have a proactive approach to work and to be flexible and resilient
- Experience in extensive diary management.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be. More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. #LI-DNI Advertised:
21 Feb 2023 6:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
07 Mar 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time