Who we are looking for
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become a Client Account Manager covering investment performance, attribution, risk, and mandate compliance working in our regional Specialized Services and Investment Analytics (SSIA) team. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Specialized Services and Investment Analytics (SSIA) group, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. What you will be responsible for
As Client Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Client relationship and servicing for analytics related solutions
- Client engagement with product solutions and analytics thought leadership
- Provide in-depth value add investment analysis and technical support to clients
- Lead virtual teams through client onboarding and project initiatives
- Understand client reporting needs and make recommendations on best use of technology
- Manage document maintenance on scope of service, procedures, risk assessments, contacts and deliverables
About State Street What we do.
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA®, CIPM® or CAIA® an advantage)
- Around 5 years' industry experience, preferably in investment performance and analytics that includes:
- Interpreting and articulating investment performance, attribution and ex-post risk results for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of investment data requirements to produce analytics accurate results
- Understanding of mandate investment compliance.
- Understanding of performance and attribution product trends, including models and GIPS
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers